Domestic and Commercial
Cleaning Services in Merseyside
Reliable, consistent and easy to book.
All cleaners are insured and vetted.
A recurring touch up for your home. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly options available. Check out our customer reviews to see the good work that we do.
We are available to clean all types of commercial property. Keep your business looking clean, professional and hygienic for your staff and customers. Check out our commercial case studies. please call us for more information
A top to bottom scrub of your property. Perfect for those spring cleans.
Why Choose Us?
Clean Conscience is a premium home and commercial cleaning service. Our service area includes Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helen's and surrounding areas.We're powered by elbow grease and a commitment to provide the best cleaning experience you've ever had.We specialise in detailed home and commercial cleaning every 1-8 weeks for busy families and businesses.We are locally owned and operated by husband and wife. You'll see the same friendly and familiar faces on every visit.We're a legitimate business who are insured and vet all of our cleaners. We carry out a vigorous 5 step recruitment process to ensure only the best are allowed to clean your property. We are also google guaranteed.We're convenient! Online calendars, text reminders and online billing.
Here's what you get with us as standard
No more waiting around for cleaners to show up!
Our automated systems let you know when the cleaner is arriving, and when they are nearby.
Book on your schedule
With Clean Conscience, you can book online and manage your upcoming cleans on your terms.
Responsive support from our customer service team
Our dedicated customer service team is on hand all-day to make sure everything runs smoothly.
How It Works
Getting a clean for your domestic property has never been so easy. Follow the three steps below to get started
and get a great service. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeegee
Fill in the form or call to get your free estimate.
We'll be in touch to secure your date.
We send our fully insured and vetted cleaners & take care of everything else.
Hannah McCoy Clinic - Liverpool
Our newest client! Hannah McCoy has recently launched her 4th clinic in Liverpool. Hannah McCoy clinics specialise in non-surgical beauty treatments. We are currently providing out of hours fortnightly cleans throughout the clinic. The clinic includes a reception, 4 treatment rooms, toilets and a kitchenette. If you'd like more information on the services we provide call today!
Manheim Auction Centre - Haydock
Our team regularly supplies cover at Maheim auction centre in Haydock, the premises includes offices, cafe, kitchenettes, toilets and valet area. We complete this on behalf of Manheim's current national service provider. For more information please contact our office.
What is your rescheduling and cancellation policy?
You can reschedule a clean up to 24h before the start of a booking for free. Anything less than 24h notice incurs a £30 rescheduling fee. Same day cancellations are treated as no-shows and are charged at full price.What happens if the property is not as described?2
If the property is not in the condition described or does not match the information provided during quoting, we reserve the right to amend the quote to reflect the work required or to cancel the booking. If this happens, you will only be charged for fixed costs incurred and cleaner time used.Do I need to be at home during the cleaning?
Not at all! If you are not going to be home, make sure the cleaner has clear instructions for gaining access to the property. For added peace of mind, all of our cleaners are background checked and fully insured. Please note: If a cleaner is not able to access the property while you are not home due to lack of access instructions, you may be charged in line with our cancellation policy.What if I'm not happy with my service?
We do our best to make sure every client not only has a fantastic experience, but has a fantastically clean home at the end of it. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with the service within 24 hours of completion, let us know, and we’ll do our best to put it right. To help us understand what has gone wrong, and how we can fix it you will need to take and share photos or evidence of exactly what was wrong. Please note: If you are at home during the cleaning, always check the quality before the cleaner leaves. If there is anything you aren’t happy with, you can ask them to clean it again whilst they are there.Can I pay for the cleaning in cash?
No. We accept credit and debit cards only. This makes the process safe and transparent, while saving any last minute running around to an ATM. Tipping the cleaners in cash is OK.When am I charged?
After booking, a hold is placed on the card you provided for the quoted amount. Once the clean has been completed, the card will be charged the final amount. If you were quoted for longer than was needed, you will only be charged for the time spent cleaning, or the minimum service charge Min 2 hours (whichever is cheaper).How does tipping work?
Tipping is entirely up to you. If you feel a cleaner has done a great job, you can tip in cash upon completion. Alternatively, you will be given the option to tip online at the end of a booking. Cleaners will always keep 100% of tips.How can I provide feedback?
If you have any questions or feedback, you can reach us through our contact page, over the phone, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or better yet, find us on google, google reviews really help a small business like ourselves.How can I rate my cleaner?
Upon completion of a booking, you can reach us through our contact page, over the phone, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send all of your feedback about your cleaner to us and we'll be sure to pass the good news along!
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Clean Conscience LTD, doing business as Clean Conscience ("Clean Conscience," "we," "us," or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.comThis privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:- Visit our website at https://cleanconscience.co.uk
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events.In this privacy notice, if we refer to:- "Website," we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services," we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or eventsThe purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?Personal information you disclose to usIn Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; passwords; contact preferences; billing addresses; and other similar information.Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.Information automatically collectedIn Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.The information we collect includes:- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.We use the information we collect or receive:- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct.4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?In Short: We only share information with the following categories of third parties.We only share and disclose your information with the following categories of third parties. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below:- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
Terms and ConditionsBy accepting a quote and making a booking either over the phone, e-mail or website’s contact forms, the customer agrees to be bound by the following terms & conditions of Clean Conscience LTD.DEFINITIONS1.1. In these Terms of Business the following definitions apply:“The Company”, “Us”, “We” – means Clean Conscience LTD.“Cleaner” – means the person providing cleaning services on behalf of the Company.“Customer” – means the person or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act 2006 to whom the cleaning services are provided by the Company.“Services” – means the cleaning services carried out on behalf of the Company.“Cleaning Visit” – means the visit to the Customer’s address by the Cleaner to carry out the Service.1.2. Unless the context requires otherwise, reference to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa.1.3. The Headings contained in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretations.CONTRACT2.1 These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between The Company and the Customer.2.2 The Customer agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for cleaning services by telephone, live chat, email, website forms shall constitute the Customer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.2.3 Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of the Company, these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Customer.2.4 No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions will be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.COST3.1. By booking, Customers, agree to a fixed rate per hour for their cleaning. This hourly rate is presented upon the time of booking. If the hourly rate is not defined during checkout, for the avoidance of doubt, the hourly rate will be defined as the total cost estimate divided by the total time estimate.3.2. There is a minimum of 2 hours per cleaning visit.EQUIPMENT4.1. Cleaning materials and equipment (hoover, mop, bucket etc.) must be provided by the Customer unless specifically stated otherwise. All equipment must be safe to operate, in full working condition and must not require any special skills to be used for the purpose of cleaning.4.2. If the Customer has equipment that is complicated to operate, the Customer must provide clear and detailed instructions to the Cleaner.4.3. If the Customer doesn’t have cleaning materials, the Customer can request that they be provided by the Company/company operative on their behalf. Associated fees for this service will be invoiced after the clean is completed.4.4. If the Customer does not specify ahead of time that cleaning supplies and/or equipment is required, the Customer accepts that the Company may be unable to complete the requested Services in full.4.5. A detailed list of cleaning requirements (cleaning tasks) must be provided by the Customer to the cleaning operatives prior to service commencing. If only a verbal description of the tasks has been provided, the Company will not be responsible for any tasks not carried out.PAYMENT5.1. Payment is due upon completion of the service and is payable through either Bank Transfer or Card Payment. In order to secure a booking, a hold will be placed on the Customer card to ensure funds.5.2 Although greatly appreciated and a powerful way to say ‘Thank you’, the Customer understands that tipping is not required.5.3. Clean Conscience NW LTD reserves the right to charge interest on invoiced amounts unpaid for more than 14 days at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from the due date until the date of actual payment.5.4 If the Company is forced to refer the Customer’s account for collection to a third party then an extra fee may be added to the outstanding amount by the debt collecting company.5.5 The Company reserves the right to cancel any contract and back charge additional for past service to reflect the balance of the standard rate if any misleading or false information was used to obtain discounted service or if the given general requirements for the service and its professional performance would not be possible.REFUNDS6.1. No refund claims will be entertained once the cleaning services have been carried out.6.2. Refund will be issued only if the Customer has cancelled a cleaning service before 48 hours prior to the start of the cleaning session and a payment has been already taken by the Company.6.3. Refund will be issued if a cleaning operative doesn’t attend a cleaning service and payment has been already collected by the Company.CANCELLATION7.1. The Customer agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning service, if:a) The Customer cancels or changes the time/date less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment;b) The Customer fails to provide access to the service premises thus preventing the Company to carry out the booked cleaning visit;c) There is a problem with the Customer’s keys and the cleaning operatives can’t let themselves in. If keys are provided they must open all locks without any special skills.7.2. If the Customer needs to change the cleaning service or time the Company will do its best to accommodate. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required. Please note that the Company cannot guarantee that the same cleaner/s will be available on a new day and at the time the Customer requires. Any changes in the cleaning schedule are subject to availability.7.3. Clean Conscience NW LTD works on any day of the week including Bank Holidays. If the Customer’s cleaning service is due on a Bank Holiday and he hasn’t called or e-mailed the Company to cancel the visit 48 hours prior to the start of the cleaning session, the Customer agrees to and understands that the regular amount due for that cleaning service will be charged regardless of whether the cleaning operative has cleaned the Customer’s property or not.EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL FEE8.1. The Customer is liable for an employment referral fee should he directly employ (either legally or on a cash basis) anyone currently employed by the Company.8.2. The employee referral fee will be equal to one month’s average earnings for the referred employee.8.2 The Customer agrees to pay this fee whether he notifies the Company of his action or the Company discovers this employment independently at any time after it occurs. The Customer further agrees to reimburse the Company for any and all collection or legal fees the Company incurs in collecting this fee.CLAIMS9.1. While the Company operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacements are always attempted but not guaranteed. For this reason, the Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and /or not cleaned by the cleaners.9.2. In case of property damage, The Company will repair the item on an indemnity basis. This means compensation will be subject to deductions for wear, tear, and depreciation to avoid any betterment.9.3. In order to claim for any damage, The Customer must inform The Company of any damage within 24 hours of completion of the Service.9.4. The Customer must provide receipts and/or proof of purchase for any damaged property in order to claim for any damages.9.5. The Company will only entertain compensation for any damage to the Customer's property upon payment of the cleaning service rendered.9.6. The Company will not be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any items also old/worn out/damaged items. All surfaces (i.e., marble, granite, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.9.7. Key replacement fee is paid only if keys are lost by our operatives. There is a £25 per location liability limit.COMPLAINTS10.1. All complaints must be received in writing by email and include photographic evidence of the issued area and description of the issue within a reasonable time of cleaning services completion, to ensure that the details are received clearly and completely. Due to the nature of the service, a reasonable time is equal to up to 24 hours upon completion of the service.10.2. If the Customer is unpleased with a currently recurring cleaning service, the Company asks that the Customer notifies it as soon as he notices anything that might be to his dislike by calling 0333 090 3343. Please don’t wait until the service is ending.10.3. Further to Consumer Rights Act 2015, the service should be performed with reasonable care and skills, however, if it conforms with our requirements for a professional performance of the service or the requested cleaning service is inapposite for the situation, the company will not be liable for any future issues.LIABILITY11.1. The Company will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expenses, damages, delays, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Customer arising from or in any way connected with a late arrival of Company operatives at the service address. The Company endeavours to be right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport-related and other problems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company operative’s may arrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.11.2. The Company will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expenses, damages, delays, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Customer arising from or in any way connected with :- A cleaning service not complete due to the lack of suitable/enough cleaning materials, lack of electricity or hot water or equipment not in full working condition ;
- Third party entering or present at the Customer’s premises during the cleaning process;
- An existing damage to Customer’s property in the form of old stains, burns etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaner using the Customer’s cleaning equipment and materials and in accordance with the industry standard cleaning methods as described in the Company’s method statements;
- Any damages caused by faulty/not in full working condition equipment or materials supplied by the Customer;
- Any damages worth £50.00 or less.11.3. The Company will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expenses, damages, delays, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Customer arising from or in any way connected with the Company providing services for the Customer if the Customer has an outstanding amount aged 14 days or more from the date the payment was due.SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS12.1. If the Customer requests keys to be collected by the Company’s operatives from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the serviced address then a £10.00 charge will apply. The charge will cover only the pick up of keys. If said keys need to be brought back to the third party’s address or any other address another charge of £5.00 will apply.12.2. The Company, reserves the right to re-evaluate rates at any time should the Customer’s initial list of tasks changes.12.3. Clean Conscience NW LTD reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Customer’s original requirements change. Differences in excess of 10% will be discussed with the Customer prior to the start of the work.12.4. If any estimates of how long it will take the cleaning services to complete the job are being provided those are only estimates based on the average time it takes to clean a house/flat or an office of similar size to the Customer’s, it being difficult to calculate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required. Please note that one-off cleaning may take longer to complete due to longer intervals between cleaning sessions, number and type of cleaning tasks required when compared to the regular maintenance cleaning of the same property.12.5. The Customer understands that the price he has been quoted is not for a “package deal” and doesn’t include anything apart from cleaning labour.12.6. The Company will arrange an immediate replacement should an operative cannot attend a scheduled visit, and will inform the Customer prior to the visit. The time may vary due to the last minute needed rearrangements.12.7. Post Construction Cleaning (After Builders Cleaning), Event Cleaning or badly neglected homes may take up to three times longer than a well-maintained home requiring general cleaning. Therefore the Company advises the Customer to ask for our specialist cleaning service: Deep Clean.12.8. The cleaners are not allowed to hand wash any items of clothing belonging to the Customer.12.9. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed.12.10. The cleaners are not allowed to use and work with bleach or bleach-containing products. The Company advises the Customer to avoid supplying such products to the cleaners. The Company will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages to Customer’s property caused by bleach containing products.12.11 If any special inquiries for the cleaning service occur, the customer should advise prior to the start of the service. Any allergies or intolerances of the detergents or their content should be noted in advance.12.12. Clean Conscience NW LTD reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. The Company may add to or alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Please refer to your copy of these Terms and Conditions.REFERRAL CREDIT13.1. Any Customer of the Company will receive a one-time credit of £30.00 for referring another Customer. Credit will be issued after the new Customer has been serviced 3 times.LAW14.1 These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, and Wales.14.2 These Terms and Conditions are in the regulation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and are not in imbalance in the parties rights or obligations under the contract.14.3 The Terms are transparent for the purposes and expressed in plain and intelligible language and are legible.14.4 The Terms are prominent for the purposes of the section and brought in such a way that a consumer would be aware of them.
- American ExpressYou agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Marketplace Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in GBP.You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
|Dust picture frames||✓||✓|
|Mop (hard floors)||✓||✓|
|Clean window sills/ledges||✓||✓|
|Clean under sofa cushions||✓||✓|
|Clean top of hob||✓||✓|
|Wipe outside of appliances||✓||✓|
|Wipe front door||✓||✓|
|Clean all skirting boards||X||✓|
|Clean all door frames||X||✓|
|Clean tiles (inc grout)||X||✓|
|Clean outside of kitchen cupboards||X||✓|
|Buff taps/shower heads||X||✓|
|Wipe down walls||X||✓|
|Wipe down all tables/chairs||X||✓|
|Clean cooker hood||X||✓|
|Inside of oven||X||£|
|Inside of fridge||X||£|
Please NoteThe inside of the oven is charged at £32.00The inside of the fridge is charged at £20.00Both of these services can be added during booking.